Thursday, December 20, 2007

Baboosh Baby Launched by Actress Brooke Burke


Brooke Burke launches Baboosh Baby

Atlanta, GA 12/21/2007 12:18 AM GMT (FINDITT)

Actress Brooke Burke is pregnant with her fourth child and has launched a new online baby store, Baboosh Baby, that features eco-friendly post-partum wraps. The 36-year-old says after three children, she’s an expert how to get her figure back and suggests a Taut Belly Wrap. “You pull it super tight and Velcro it. It feels good for all of that baby skin. I swear by it,” she says.

“As a Hollywood mom, I’ve met tons of interesting people and had access to the best stylist and designers, as well as the trendiest products. But still, I was unable to find some of the keys things I need before, during and after my three pregnancies,” a message on her site reads. “I wanted to give my body its best shot at staying healthy and regaining its shape naturally and quickly. It inspired me to create baboosh.”


Her online store also offers diaper bag, wraps, and tees.

transworldnews.com Baboosh Baby

No comments: